BED BUG CONTROL & EXTERMINATION
Most bed bug extermination treatments are extremely tedious, require multiple visits, a significant amount of preparation, and use insecticides to control the situation. Bed bugs are growing increasingly resistant, and there are fewer treatment alternatives as regulator restrictions have diminished many chemical options. However, with the use of heat, a bed bug infestation can be eliminated in a short period of time without the use of chemicals, allowing businesses to resume normal use of the room quickly.
Bed Bug Heat Treatment is ideal for commercial businesses like:
- Hotels & Motels
- Nursing Homes
- Apartment Communities
- College Dorms
- Summer Camps
- Furniture Rental Stores
- Military Barracks
- Condominium and Cluster Homes
Advantages of Bed Bug Heat Treatment:
- Bed Bug Heat Treatment works where chemicals fail. No toxic fumes, and no residue.
- Kills every life stage from egg to adult.
- Unlike chemicals bed bugs are attracted to heat – they simply won’t move to re-infest another day.
- Infested items will not need to be thrown away.
- Our trucks are discreet and the process is completed in one working day.
Bed Bug Heat Treatment is a proven pest control method that does not require the use of any harmful chemicals. All life stages (adult, larva, and eggs) die within minutes at a temperature of 120 degrees F. Using 460 volt electric heaters powered by a trailer mounted diesel generator, Heat Treatment introduces temperatures greater than 120 degrees F (lethal temperature) and less than 140 degrees F (content damaging temperature).
Heat Treatment monitors temperatures in real time with 24 wireless sensors placed in treated areas to ensure lethal temperatures are reached throughout the area and its contents. High temperature blowers are positioned to move the heated air throughout the space, through mattresses, baseboards, cracks, and crevices.
Depending on room furnishings, floor surfaces, clutter, and square footage the treatment will take between 7 and 12 hours.
We are committed to providing a quick and most importantly, effective solution to your pest related problem, and we take every measure to protect you and your family’s safety throughout the process.
For more information or to schedule an inspection, please contact us today. Female bedbugs can lay up to five eggs a day and 500 during a lifetime. Call us today, before your small problem becomes a big one.
Ask for our Guarantee Heat Solutions.
Contact Us or Call Us Today for your Free Estimate (800) 644-9995
Serving The Tri-County Area
WHAT'S BUGGING YOU?
Call Now! (800) 644-9995
REQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE
* Required Fields
This information is secure
WHAT OUR COMPANY CAN DO FOR YOU?
- Provide a thorough inspection to confirm the presence or absence of bed bugs.
- Provide education and training on how to reduce likelihood of bed bug infestations and how to recognize bed bug infestations if they do arise.
- Reactionary Bed Bug Treatment: Our company can provide services to control current bed bug infestations.
- Proactive Bed Bug Treatment: Our company can provide services to try and prevent and infestation from occurring or prevent a current infestation from spreading to uninfested areas.